WooCommerce Multiple Images per Variation
By default woocommerce supports only one image per variation but with our plugin you can add any number of images for each variation. see this.
Basically in simple words you can enable WooCommerce variation gallery with this plugin where each variation will have its own gallery.
WooCommerce variation gallery Plugin Features
- Have any number of images for each variation
- Manage variation image and variation gallery images in bulk
- Drag and drop UI for variation gallery images
- Seamless handling on frontend via ajax
- Seamlessly integrate with your theme
- Compatible with Wooswatches
- Compatible with Woocommerce Product Options
- Compatible with Porto and Flatsome Theme
With version 1.1 no need to add variation gallery images to each variation one by one. Use our tool to set it in bulk. It saves tons of time.
Sortable Variation Gallery Images
Bulk Management Globally For Product and Variation Images
Using sitewide global image tool , you can set images to products,variations from just one page. It supports product main image, product gallery images, variation image and variation gallery images..
Version 1.3.4 – 23 July 2021
- Version 1.3.4 (23 July 2021) Enhancement – Added compatibility with flatsome theme.
- Version 1.3.2 (22 July 2021) Enhancement – Added compatibility with porto theme full width layout.
- Version 1.3.1 (22 July 2021) Enhancement – Added compatibility with porto theme.
- Fix – debug error while updating product.
- Fix – empty image div
- Enhancement – Verified compatiblity with latest WC and WP release.
- Fix – Wrapped all jquery code into no conflict mode.
Version 1.1.0 – 22 november 2019
- Version 1.1.3(22 november 2019) – Fix jQuery debug error.
- Version 1.1.2(22 march 2019) – Added bulk image management globally.
- Version 1.1.1(13 march 2019) – correction in plugin meta.
- Add – Sort gallery images.
- Add – Bulk manage variation image and gallery image.
- Add – Enhancement of backend UI.
- Fix – Minor bug fixes related to theme compatibility.
Version 1.0 – 10 june 2018